14 de agosto de 2009

VA - Trojan Beatles Tribute Box Set




Disc: 1
1. I Wanna Hold Your Hand - Glen Adams
2. Hard Day's Night - Pat Kelly
3. And I Love Her - Byron Lee & the Dragonaires
4. You Never Know (I'll Be Back) - Now Generation
5. Yesterday - Joe White
6. Yesterday - Flame All Stars
7. Norwegian Wood (A Darker Shade of Black) - Willie Lindo
8. You Won't See Me - Ernest Ranglin
9. You Won't See Me - Ernie Smith
10. If I Needed Someone - Joe White
11. Eleanor Rigby - B.B. Seaton
12. Hello, Goodbye - Don Carlos
13. Lady Madonna - The Crystalites
14. Hey Jude - John Holt
15. Hey Jude - Dynamites
16. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da - Ken Lazarus
17. Blackbird - The Paragons, Rosalyn Sweat,

Disc: 2
1. I Will - John Holt
2. Get Back - Anonymously Yours
3. Don't Let Me Down - Marcia Griffiths
4. Don't Let Me Down - Harry J All-Stars,
5. Give Peace a Chance - The Maytals
6. Something - The Blues Busters
7. Here Comes the Sun - Sharon Forrester
8. Carry That Weight - Dobby Dobson
9. Let It Be - Nicky Thomas
10. Let It Be - The Soulettes, The Upsetters
11. My Sweet Lord - Keith Lynn & The S.P.M.s
12. Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - John Holt
13. My Love - Ken Boothe
14. Live and Let Die - Byron Lee & the Dragonaires
15. World Without Love - The Techniques
16. Show Me Your Motion (World Without Love) - King Kouchi, , The Techniques
17. Come and Get It - Ken Lazarus

Disc: 3
1. Reggae and Shout - Black Beatles
2. And I Love Her - Alton Ellis
3. Yesterday - Dandy
4. In My Life - Jackie Robinson
5. In My Life Dub - Pioneer All Stars
6. Hey Jude - Rico & the Rudies
7. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da - Joyce Bond
8. Blackbird -Desmond Dekker
9. Come Together - Israelites
10. Something - Susan Cadogan
11. Here Comes the Sun - Dawn Penn
12. Isn't It a Pity - Nicky Thomas
13. My Sweet Lord - Rudies
14. Imagine - T.T. Ross
15. World Without Love - Del Davis
16. World Without Love - Johnny Arthey Orchestra

Visiten Revolucion 2010. Aki esta el disco ke me pidieron cuidense

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...